Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bakersfield, California

Well here I am. I get set apart as a full-time missionary tonight, and tomorrow I embark on the greatest adventure of my life. I can't believe this day is already here. I'll be serving in Bakersfield, California for the next 18 months and my brother will be updating this blog weekly. My addresses and email is listed on my picture above. 

As nervous and terrified as I am right now (because I won't lie, I am utterly terrified), I know it what's I'm supposed to do. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve other people in the most meaningful way, and I'm so excited for the wonderful experience that's ahead. I know that God is going to help me every step of the way, and I know that if I do all I can, He'll make up the difference.

Bakersfield here I come!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment