Sunday, October 23, 2016

Week 38: It is Monday, My Dudes

August 22, 2016

Two nights ago I had a dream that Mitt Romney came to our ward. He walked in and everyone stood up like he was an apostle and I looked closer and he was dressed like a rabbi. I was so pumped that I was finally gonna be able to meet Mitt, and then we had to leave. Next time.

This week we were LED. By the spirit of God. Lately I have a habit of saying "I testify to you" over everything. I was bearing my testimony of taking pre-natal vitamins and biotin to grow healthier hair to our investigator THAT'S GETTING BAPTIZED THIS FRIDAY 7PM MARK YOUR CALENDARS LADIES AND BRETHREN and I was like "Kayla I testify to you that this works." lolz. We have so much fun. 

OK GOOD NEWS MINUTE. Kayla is getting baptized this Friday!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE we aren't excited... ;)

It's amazing watching her conversion. She is like obsessed with the Book of Mormon. It's amazing. We came over one time for a lesson a couple weeks ago and literally FOR 2 HOURS she just could not stop talking about how happy she is and how she loves reading the Book of Mormon and can't put it down and at the end we were like well let's just say a closing prayer! Amazing. 

Kkkkk so on Wednesday cool story bro. We had a lesson with our investigator Danny. Love that man. Afterward we needed some agua and I was thinking about who lived in the neighborhood and the thought " Go see the Vaughns" came into my head like A TON OF BRICKS. So we went over there and lo and behold, a part member was there that we have been trying to meet foreeeevvvss. It was awesome. THEN we were leaving and we were gonna go see a referral but both of us were like whoooaaaaa we both feel like it doesn't feel right, so we decided to make our way across our area to see another person and just feel things out. As we were driving on Renfro, we were about to pass a street called Kathleen, where a former investigator lives. The wheel was literally turning for me the impression was so strong. We went over there and the husband answered who wasn't really interested before. We started talking and he was like "yeah I actually have a ton of questions" and we were like GOOD SIR DO ASK AWAY and we talked and talked and then he ASKED FOR A BOOK OF MORMON and we are going back in a couple days. Seriously so so awesome. Lerve der gersperl. 

Yesterday at church right before sacrament the high councilman was like "Sister Harmon would you bear your testimony about the New Testament?" I was like are you asking me this because I HARDLY READ IT?! It was awesome though, it made me realize that we need to be reading both scripture because we believe in both scripture to be true. I am still making my way through the Old Testament heyyoo. 

Ok SO YOU ATE A MEAL WITH MY WARD MISSION LEADER AND BISHOP?! We had dinner with the bishop and Aliya last night and we were literally rolling on the floor giggling because we were having so much fun. Love them so much! 

Kkkkk well we are outttt peace and blessings keep it real.
--
Sister Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment