Sunday, October 23, 2016

Week 39: Best Week Ever

August 29, 2016

Ok so 3 thousand 4 hundred and 72 awesome things happened.

The cake cake cake cake- KAYLA got baptized!!!! Seriously this was such a beautiful day and baptism. 6 months, ago, we felt inspired to knock on her door. We kept going back for 2-3 months and then finally she let us in. And now she is getting baptized!! She was seriously BEAMING and all smiles after she got baptized and received the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was so special to watch. Her husband came to her baptism and to church on Sunday, and on Sunday all the talks were EXACTLY what they both needed to hear. Thankfully, their 3 year-old Kourtney is like my bff and she came and sat by me and I whispered sweet nothings into her ear for an hour so she would stay quiet. Lolz. I love that family so much. I can't wait until they get sealed into the temple and get to be an ETERNAL FAMILY.

This week was a musical week. I was able to sing How Great Thou Art at Zone conference and at Kayla's baptism. 

A lot of thoughts are goin through my mind. There is no greater joy than mission life. It's really fun to watch people change and get excited about the gospel. The scriptures are great, the church is true, and the book is BLUE. 

OH MY GOSH EVERYONE I HAVE HUGE NEWS. At zone conference AFTER NINE MONTHS OF HARD WORK, BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS, I WON THE GOLDEN PLUNGER AWARD. for those of you who are not aware of what that is, it means our apartment is the cleanest. From slob to sparkling clean, I am a new woman. I testify to you. 

alright byeeeee!
--
Sister Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment