Sunday, October 23, 2016

Week 41: My Life Is a Gift; My Life Has a Plan


September 12, 2016

OK SERIOUSLY MY LIFE THIS WEEK Y'ALL. 

Well to start, this morning Sister Hayes and I played tennis with PRESIDENT AND SISTER LAYTON. Oh. My. GOODNESS. It was the best morning of my life. I decided I really wanted to chill with them both, so this week we texted Sister Layton and we were like, "Sister Layton, we love you and we want to spend time with you. Wanna do something on Pday?" And she was like, "Do you like tennis?" OH DO WE LIKE TENNIS. Yas. So then at zone meeting they were there and President was like, "So, you got game?" 
Me: "Oh President, do we have game." 
President: "State champions?"
Me: *flips hair back* "More like national champions."

Good thing I talked myself up wayyyy too much! We had so much fun. 

This week someone called the cops on us. LOLZ. We were spreading the good word, lookin good too, and then all of a sudden WEEOO the po po drives up. I was like, "Hello! Can we help you?" and this cop looked NOT HAPPY and he's like, "I'm here for YOU!" Sister Hayes almost melted from fear, and for some reason I am grinning like an idiot because WE ARE LITERALLY ANGELS AND INNOCENT. He's like, "I just got a call that you've been harassing children." HAHAHA oh my stars that's exactly what we've been doing! (Not.) I told him we talked to a teenager about God and that was basically it, so he let us go and we got into our car. 

We flipped around and then he pulled us over again! He's like "Stay in your cars I wanna talk to you again!!" We were like didn't we just do this? Then he comes over and says that there are 6 cop cars on their way and I'm like YAS dinner and a show. All this stuff went down and then a few minutes later he was like, "Ok listen, the lady who called the cops on you was watching in her car and now she's gone. I've got mormon cousins so I know what you girls are doing. Can we take a selfie before I go?" um YAS YOU CAN. It was awesome!!!!! 

Yesterday I hit 10 months. What is life. 

OH MY GOODNESS Sister Hayes cracks me up. She was trying to make rice and she grabs a spoon and is like, "So is this a tablespoon?" HAHAHA I was crying. 

Yesterday at church they had me sing, "I know that my Reedemer lives" in Sacrament. Haven't done that in sooo long! Good times. 

OH MY STARS. We went to Weinerschnitzel Saturday night after a baptism because Sista Hayes got herself a lil sweet tooth yknowwudahmsayin. We went through the drivethrough and the guy was so funny and nice and he asked us what we were doing that night. 
"Well we just went to a baptism so we are getting ice cream to turn up!" 
"Wait what church are you guys?" *** sly grin**

Basically we taught him the restoration in 30 seconds, gave him a Book of Mormon and pamphlet and he's like "I'll see ya at church tomorrow!" HAHA! Then we drove away and an employee runs out and she's like, "Hey my friend is so shy, can he have your number?" And we were like, "Uhhhh funny story we are actually like nuns for a year and a half-- come to church!! Sorry!" LOL!!

I have the BEST zone leaders, district leader, and assistants. We are such buds and it is the sweetest association to be friends with other missionaries. It's awesome. 

This week we were praying for the members to bring the people to US. Then on Saturday we got a voicemail from a lady in the ward saying, "Hi Sisters! My son has been bringing his friend to church for 3 weeks and she just finished 2 Nephi and would like to have the discussions." GOD IS GOOD!!!!

OK BYEEEEE!!! 

--
Sister Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment