Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 13: Dis week u know

Hieeeeeeeee!

So I seriously love you guys so so much.

This week.

PDAY: the best day of the week if yaknowwhatI'msayin. We played pool at a members house, and had an antique scavenger hunt for our district activity in downtown Bakes. SO FUN!

We had zone training this week. The zone leaders called me and asked me to give a talk. My topic was, "how the Atonement blesses people in other planets but why Jesus Christ came to our planet and why it blesses us specifically". I was like hai WUT. Then they said just kidding. It was so funny. It's amazing how the dumbest things now are just absolutely hilarious. Every single corny church joke and I'm dying.

I have been teaching the commandments in my sleep.

Send me your ponderizing scriptures!!!

Our ward mission leader is seriously on fire. It was a struggle bus at first and now he's like "we all need to give the sisters people to teach!! come on people!!" and I'm like YOU GO GLEN COCO!!! Also the bishop of this ward is just absolutely fantastic. I love Stockdale ward SO SO much. SO MUCH! I would be fine staying for a while.

Transfer calls are coming up this week. I'm probs staying and my comp is probs headin out to another area.

Oh my gosh we have been trying to so hard to get referrals and this week we got so many!!! We have been working hard to present the referral asking in a way that isn't "Hai gimme all your people to teach cuz I'm lazy." It's been going well.

Yesterday we literally went into our investigator's room and woke her up for church. LOLZ. It was hilarious.

We found an investigator a few days ago and he's older. He's "super catholic" and somehow he became a new investigator and he and his wife are taking us out to lunch at the "Elephant Bar" today after emails. YAS.

Well that's all I got. Love you all and hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment