Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 19: Anthony is baptized AND HAS THE PRIESTHOOD!!!

Ugh. Oh my gosh this week. Was. So. GOOD. There were lots of little miracles and lots of moments when you just knew you weren't the one directing the work.

- There is a fresh strawberry stand and it's CHEAP. SO GOOD.
- Thank you so much for the packadge!! I am sending a video of me opening it. You'll giggle.
- We had corn beef and cabbage on St. Patty's day! Woof.

- Anthony got baptized this Saturday!!! It was such a wonderful day. We have been going over every night for the past 2 weeks over to their house and we have become so close with the whole family. I love them so so much. Everything went wonderful with the baptism (except the water was ice cold #polarbearchallenge) and the spirit was there. The next day, Anthony got confirmed AND received the Aaronic priesthood.

And then the greatest moment of my life happened. They told us that they are going to get sealed next summer like July 21st in the Salt Lake Temple and they want us to be there for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is what life is about!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so excited. Seriously this is a dream come true!! I love them so much. I can't wait for them to be sealed and to see Anthony grow as a patriarch of his home and received the Melchezedek priesthood soon and give his kids blessings and stuff! So so awesome. The gospel rocksssss.


Also can we just talk about patience? Sister Bigler has it with me. We are so close.

Oh my gosh we had the most amazing lesson with Don EVER. We talked about race and the priesthood and he told us in the lesson that, "I've never seen a church so devoted to Christ as your church". It was so goood. And yep, I cried like a baby in the lesson. Don is the best.

Well it's that time the year again.... IT'S JIMOTHY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I'm sending you a special package filled with lerve.

Kkkkk well i have a ton of pics for you this week so HOLD ON TIGHT AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

love you allllll!

also you are the best family ever. please CTR while I am gone.


                                                Lovin' everything about Bakersfield!!

                                   Outside the RV park in our area.  I love RV parks.



                                                     Um, it's only March 21, people.






No comments:

Post a Comment