Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 14: TRANSFER TIME

Hey my fambaly!!!

Here are some tidbits of the week.

On Pday we had this couple who we found a few days earlier take us out to lunch at the ELEPHANT BAR. Yes, that is a real place. Ugh. Died. Loved it. Then they dropped us. HAHA at least we got free lunch right?

OUR 2 INVESTIGATORS THAT WE HAVE REALLY BEEN WANTING TO COME TO CHURCH CAME TO CHURCH! They both came and I was just like YASSSSSSSSS. Aliya is 15 and she's gonna get baptized soon. She is seriously a mini me. We both have such attitude together and I act like a complete psycho when we see each other. We went over to a members on Friday night and watched Meet The Mormons together in their home theater. She LOVED it. CANNOT wait for her to be baptized.

Our other investigator, Don, is so cool I can't handle it. He is becoming and changing and progressing and it is so fun to watch him just read and enjoy reading and decide to come to church. We came over on Saturday to invite him and as we were just chatting he's like "Oh hey I'll be at church tomorrow" and we were like SWEET MERCY YES YOU ARE!!!! AND it was stake conference 20 minutes away and they still came. Ugh can't even handle dis right now.

Hahahah the wife of the ward mission leader came out with us and we were just street contacting because a lesson fell through. We saw this guy across the street so we run over and are like "HI how are you??" and stuff and the sister is all concerned and whispered "Do you know him??" and we're like NOPE! and kept going. It was so hilarious.

ERMERGERSH TRERNSFERS!!!

Um.... I literally don't know how I feel about it. I am going back to Bishop. I KNOW RIGHT. I am still in shock. Apparently people go back to their areas! So I'll be leaving tomorrow and going back up to good ole Bishop. It's going to be cold!! I'll have a new comp too, not sure what her name is.

Anyways, I love you all so much!! Keep writing me because I die without knowing all the deets. All da deets of yo LYFE.

Oh! I almost forgot. I am totally not going back up to Bishop. Just kidding fo lyfe!! I am staying in Stockdale and I am getting a new companion, Sister Bigler. I am so happy to be staying in Stockdale. I love it here.

Kkkkk byeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment