Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week 21: Merry Christmas - I Mean Conference!!

(April 4, 2016)

kkkkkk this was literally the BEST CONFERENCE EVER.

They say it's like Christmas when you watch conference as a missionary and I just have to say that it is. I weeped my way through the Sunday morning session. And there were no tissues, but many salty tears rolling down my face.

ALYSSA GOT BAPTIZED ON SATURDAY!!! K that is 3 people in one transfer. This is so crazy. Literally a miracle!! It was a wonderful baptism and the whole ward came to support. Super awesome. Alyssa is so cute. She's 10 but she is the height of a 6 year old. She tiny!! 

Conference. Oh my goodness. I felt like a spiritual twinkie afterward. But the great thing is that the Lord will take you as you are and mold you into something less fatty and bigger and better. I loved it. Elder Christoffersen's talk on fatherhood GOT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS. It was so good. Also Elder Cook's. Also Elder Holland and his MEME oh my goodness amazing. 

Last night we had a lesson with our investigator, Jacob. Every time I say Jacob I think of the testaments when Pahoran's like "Jaaaaacob Jacccooobb" like the biggest creepster mcgee in the ancient Americas. Anyways, Jaaacob. we had an awesome lesson with him last night and we were teaching and we were explaining that this is Christ's church and asked him to be baptized when he knows that it's true. He was so sincere in answering and he said yes. It was just so dang sweet and it was so touching. We have been trying to teach him for a while and I think now is his time. Whether he likes it or not!! ;) Jkjkjk #agency

TRANSFERS AWOEFJ;SLKDFJ;AFKSDLIWEJLJ;FAL

Annnnnddddddddd.

Definitely staying in the same area with the same Sister Bigler! I am super happy about it. The other sisters in our district are both leaving because they are closing their area! So so sad. They will be soo missed. So now we are the only sisters in the district again just like in Bishop! Speaking of, an elder who was with me when I was in Bishop is going to be in my district now and I'm just like MY FAMBALY WE ARE FAMBALY I am so exciiiiitteeed.

Anyways. das all I got for y'all. Conference was so good. I can't wait to get back to the temple. I miss it so much!!!! And the provo city center temple looks so gorgeous. I bet it's amazing inside!!! 



Kkkk Oh my gosh, also a member spent 300 DOLLARS on groceries for us and----------------------------OK I'm BACK, I FLAT-LINED THERE.  Literally what a blessing.  God loves us every one!!!

--
Sister Harmon


                                                       Love These Amazing Sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment