Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week 26: My Family!!

(May 9, 2016)

Oh my goodness yesterday was so so so so so so AWESOME!!! Seriously better than Christmas. You are all so attractive and beautiful and it was so much fun talking to you. I miss you all so much!

I feel like I have nothing too exciting to share about this week. We have been doing a lot of service every week and I am loving. We usually get about 10 hours/ week and I really enjoy it. We are doing service for our investigator, Norma. She has stage 4 breast cancer and she's been like that for 3 years. Unheard of. She has so much faith. And she is the sweetest person on the planet. She fed us legit mexican food and i DIED it was amazing.

I literally have nothing cool to say. I said it all in skype! I love you guys so much. Thank you for all your support and for being there for me. I hope you all have a wonderful week and that you stay healthy and happy. Love you all so much!!

--
Sister Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment