Thursday, July 7, 2016

Week 33: Dear America, You Were Born Today

(July 4, 2016)

Ok what is GOOD my homies. This week was so bomb I don't even know where to START.

President and Sister Wilson went home :( seriously so sad. On Thursday we went to a funeral for a senior missionary, so all the Bakersfield missionaries all attended his funeral. It was sad, but at the same time it was so wonderful to see so many old friends and see President and Sister Wilson for the last time.

Afterward all the sisters got together and went to Chipotle. AMAZING. I have been getting really REALLY into hot sauce and I dumped half a bottle all over my meal and my mouth was on fire. Too much.

We have been teaching our investigator Emma and she is seriously golden. Her and our recent convert Aliya have totally bonded and we have lessons together all the tiiiime. She wants to get baptized so bad but is basically waiting to ask her mom for permission, so keep her in your prayers. She reminds me of mom and Monica. I love her so much.
We had exchanges this week which was so much fun. We had three generations! My trainer, Sister Wheeler, me, and my baby, Sister Hayes. Ahhh so fun. We tracted on the most ghetto street I have ever been on in my life. It was awesome. We were out in the 105 heat for 8 hours straight. That tan is comin strong doe.

Sister Hayes is seriously my favorite. We have such a blast together and she is so willing to just try.

So this week I finished the Book of Mormon. It's seriously the best book ever, how can you deny that it's true. Everyone who says it isn't true is lying and needs to read it again and then tell the truth. J  I'm excited to start it again.

The elders are pranking us. The other night we got out of the car and the spirit whispered in my ear, “the elders are here.” We went in the apartment and we locked the door, and then 2 minutes later we hear something outside. I open the door and there is a PILE OF HORSE POOP AT OUR FRONT DOOR. Revenge. Revenge.

Well I hope you guys have a great 4th of July! It's pday so we get to do whatever we WAAAANT. #swimming #JK!!! #Iwishthoughbecauseitissohot

ok byeeeeee!





No comments:

Post a Comment