Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week 27: A Short Lil' Email

(May 16, 2016)

Hello my eternal family!!!

Ok that was sups cheesy but for real. Do you even know how lucky we are all to have the gospel. It's kind of ridiculous to look at the statistics. We are all so blessed. And we need to share it with everyone. 

I don't have a ton to say this week, but I do have to say that I am grateful for Jesus Christ. He is literally the rock of my life right now and I couldn't get through a day without him by my side. We are teaching some awesome people right now and one of them has cancer. She is such a sweetheart and always makes us homemade AMAZING mexican food. We were teaching her son at one point and we are probs going to start teaching him again. He is such a dork haha. He told us that he was dating his girlfriend and he said, "Babe if you love me you'll run into this wall". AND SHE DID. Then his mom was saying that he had a ton of chores to do and so I said, "Gino if you love your mom you'll clean the pool. Gino if you love your mom you'll wash the car." and then he says to me, "Sister Harmon if you love Jesus you'll run into that wall", and I said, "lead by example then!" It was so funny. He has a ton of potential and he really wants to find truth. We ask him questions and he LITERALLY explains the apostasy and need for prophets and he doesn't even realize it. It's amazing.
Also TRANSFERS. I'm staying in Stockdale!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to keep serving in this ward. I feel like everyone in this ward are my best friends. I love it. I'll also be staying with Sister Bigler another transfer! 

Anyways I love you all. Please read your scriptures every day. It is more important than sleep, eating, work, play. For reals. Wish I would have figured that out earlier. K  bye!!
--
Sister Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment