Sunday, July 3, 2016

Week 28: Weekly Email: What it Is, What it Do

(May 23, 2016)

Hey you guyyyyyyssss!!!!!!

Ok so. This weekend was stake conference!! President and Sister Wilson spoke and it was emotion festival cuz they are leaving IN A MONTH!! What the heck!! So sad. Stake conference was so great. I had all these realizations and spiritual insights and then I realized that I left all my notes in the car!! But one thing I remember is that I want to focus on being more grateful. We may not be able to change our circumstances, what's going on, etc. But we can ALWAYS focus on what Heavenly Father has blessed us with cuz we so BLESSED. It can change how we FEEL about our circumstances and help us change our outlook. There is always something to be grateful for. 

I can't remember anything. I am literally 80 years old. Oh yeah! At distric meeting I had to give a talk on personal study- the benefit of giving talks is that you always learn the most! I realized that out of all the things I get to take home and continue to do after the mish, it's my personal study. The patterns I set how will be the patterns that happen after my mission. personal study is the key to having a successful, happy, and spiritual day, even if the day is total crap and doomed from the start! 

Ok y'all are beautiful and I CAN'T BELIEVE JENNA GRADUATED SEMINARY WHAT IS LIFE I AM SO OLD. For real I have never felt more old in my whole life. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!
--
Sister Harmon


No comments:

Post a Comment