Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 34: Eight Months Out Today, What?!

Today I am officially 8 months out on my mission. There is no beginning. And there is no end.

Last night I had a dream about Celine Dion. She walked into the room and I screamed "I LOVE YOU CELINE!" and she said "I love you too!" And then she started crying and I walked over to her and started whispering in her ear, "you're a great mother, you are an amazing singer, you've touched lives, you were on Titanic..." and stuff like that. And THEN I was walked down the street and I looked in the mirror AND I WAS GROWING A BEARD. All of this ties perfectly into the Restoration. 

My little Asian daughter is AMAZING. We have so much fun together. She teaches me so much and we are having a great time together. Here are some random things of this week

4th of July was a lot of fun! We went over to Bishop's and had a BBQ and lit some fireworks before we had to retire to our apartments like old geezers at 7PM. Woof. Bishop's son-in-law works for Snapchat, which we all know is MY FAVORITE APP. Their office is literally on the beach, and I was talking to him about the events and he said he knows all the guys who are in charge of recruiting really well. So basically I will be an employee for Snapchat in 10 months. What it do. 

I think my favorite day of the week is Sunday. A family in the ward just returned from being mission presidents in the San Antonio mission, and they were speaking. A ton of return missionaries were there, and as we were greeting them all in walks ALLY HOPKINS FROM OREM HIGH SCHOOL. For real!!! I was like ARE YOU KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW?!?! She's married and with child. Life happens fast. It was so fun to see her. We taught Primary again. Oh my goodness, I am beginning to become a patient little butterfly after working with those children. It was fun. Then we got invited to talk about ordinances in young womens! 8 months ago I would not have been as excited as I was yesterday. Lolz. 

Our investigator Emma is doing great. Last week she texted us and said, "Hey I don't know if I wanna join your church. I'm finding all this stuff on the internet and it's freaking me out" and we were like NICE TRY SATAN I HATE YOU and then we went through the entire list of lies about the church. Can I just say that anti-mormon stuff is a serious joke? Like really. It's complete crap. Anyways, she's good now and wants to get baptized and she also WANTS TO GO TO BYU AND THEN SERVE A MISSION-------------------------------------------------------------------^^-------------------------^^^^---------------------------^^^^-------------------------------------------------^^------------------------------



That was me flat-lining for a minute but I'm back.

There is this young women in our ward who has brought her nonmember boo thang to church for the past 5 months. we've been trying to have a lesson with him but it's kinda been hard, and then FINALLY we got to have a lesson with him on Saturday with the fam and it was SO AMAZING. He is so ready. I was so so nervous because we decided to teach plan of salvation and for some reason that lesson is by far the hardest for me 
"so we came to earth... adam and eve... spirit world?" Yeah that's how it always comes out. Plus the fact it was sister hayes first time teaching that and I remember my first time teaching P.O.S. I didn't utter a peep. But it turned out fantastic. And it was not cuz of us!! 

SISTER HAYES KNOWS CHASE GUNDERSEN. They used to work together!!! Crazy! 

K I'm out. Peace and blessings my boos. 

Since it's my 8 month mark PLEASE SEND CASH!!

--
Sister Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment