Sunday, May 7, 2017

Week 45: Literally Though


October 10, 2016

OKOKOKOKOK LITERALLY SO MANY THINGS TO SAYYYYYY. 

I had a dream the other night that I was walking into Walmart without my comp and I sat down on a couch and started playing with all these small children, when all of a sudden ALL of the missionaries start filing in and I'm like oh crap I don't have a companion, so I try and hide on the couch, then PRESIDENT UCHDORF walks in and they start having a party, and I am like craaaap I don't have a companion, and THEN President and Sister Wilson are there and they are both just staring at me because I don't have a companion with me. I tried to run out of Walmart without anyone noticing and then I realized that they were having cake for President Uchdorf so I tried to sneak back in. Lolz! 

Some coo miracles: 

Last Pday we went to the Hindu Temple! It was in the middle of nowhere WITHIN the middle of nowhere. We get there and guess how many people were there?! None! Except these 2 terrifying dogs. I thought I loved dogs before my mission. It turns out that all dogs except my dog are Satan's spawn. We tried to get out of the car and they were going CRAAAZY at us and I was like nu uh I ain't losing these beautiful limbs to dis dawg, and we didn't come all this way for nothin. So we decided to pray and ask Heavenly Father to surround us with angels and help us be safe. Right as we said amen, I look at the two dogs and they are both just sitting there on their bums, super calm. We get out of the car and one of the dogs that was closest to us came right up to me and just walked next to me all calm the whole time, and then they left us alone. It was AWESOME. 

Also, our 2 investigators. Mike and Hong. Oh my heart. Hong is from China, and she says the most HILARIOUS things. One time she was like, "The reason Amereecans ah so much beega than China people is because they drink so much meelk!!" I'm like yep totally! Anyways last night we had a lesson and they were talking about how they weren't getting answers to their questions through prayer and Hong was struggling with having faith. So we suggested that we all kneel together and take a turn saying a prayer. Oh my goodness. I went first, then the member, then Sister Daelemans, then Mike. He started crying during his prayer. Then Hong. I was crying during her prayer. At the end we asked how they felt during the prayers, and Hong said, "I feel more confident and trust in God!" It was amazing. I love the LORD!

Oh my heavens. On Friday we went down to Bakes for ZTM and also to get an estimate on repairs from the stupid deer that rammed into us, and we stopped by the mission office. Sister Ball is the mission office secretary, and we were talking and the phone rang and I was like "Oh my gosh Sister Ball can I answer it?!" and I run over and grab the phone and say, "California Bakersfield mission office this is Sister Ball speaking!" And we all look at each other and are dying laughing because I forgot to say my name and I just handed her the phone. So then she's talking on the phone and I am sitting there trying to find a pen to write a note for someone, and I see a flower in a little pot and think 'a pen!' I grab it and then go to start writing and I look at the pen thinking, 'why is this pen so wet?' Then I realized its an actual flower. Sister Ball and I look at each other and she literally drops the phone and I drop to the ground and we are weeping tears of laughter. I love her. 

OK YOU KNOW THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE TEACHING PEOPLE WITH YOUR COMPS AND YOU CAN LITERALLY FEEL A WATERFALL OF THE SPIRIT RUSHING THRU YO VEINS CUZ THE SPIRIT IS SO STRONG YA FEEL ME 

Tomorrow I hit 11 months. I don't even know anymore. 

Oh my goodness we all went to lunch at In-n-out on Friday and I made everyone wear hats and sing happy birthday to me. It was a blessing.

That moment when you are working out and you are so desperate for music that you turn on David Enchilada's Christmas CD but have to skip all the non-hyms #anythinghelps

Ok I have so many more things to say but I will just leave it at that. Peace and blessins. 
--
Sister Harmon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment