Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Week 58: Hello My Boo Boos


January 9, 2017

This week was great! We had exchanges this week with our STL's. I've known both of them for a long, long time so it was really great to spend time with them. All four of us had questions and things we had been praying about, and we all got our answers through each other. I've been reading a lot about angels and we can all be angels for other people and be an answer to someone else's prayers. All ya gotta do is read dem scrips and say dem prayers. 

Hahahaha I am the worst companion ever. Sister Carter is relatively new, so I still get to mess with her just a little bit. Yesterday during testimony meeting at church, I sat down from bearing my testimony and I wrote a note to Sister Carter saying, "Hey I don't know if you know this rule but we are supposed to bear our testimony as a companionship on fast Sundays." The look on her face!!!!! I was wiping tears off my face. 

WE ARE STARTING ULTIMATE FRISBEE EVERY SATURDAY MORNING!! We are trying to have more missionary activities for members to invite their friends to. I am dying with excitement. I think the first Saturday I am just going to run around the field screaming and then I'll probably lock my knees on accident and pass out. Speaking of, for some reason I always wanted to pass out in elementary school so I could get sent home. All my friends would lock their knees and make themselves pass out and they'd go home! But I never had the guts to do it. Still don't.

We were talking in coordination meeting with our ward mission leader and the ward missionaries, and we came up with the idea of having a talent show as another missionary opportunity. I said to our WML, Brother Steimle, "Oh my goodness Brother Steimle you should do a dance with us. Let's do "All the Single Ladies", and we can change it to "All the Single Sisters" featuring Stallion Steimle." We were DYING laughing. Then he brought it up in ward council! It's happening. 

The first part of the week until.... Saturday afternoon... nothing was happening. Like NOTHING. Ugh woof. But then on Saturday we scratched all our plans, made new plans, and just prayed that we could get something done and have something to put on our progress record. Literally everything happened!! It was so cool and it just shows that the Lord can do whatever he wants with whatever time he has. 

ALRIGHT G'BYE!

--
Sister Harmon








No comments:

Post a Comment